Roasted Peanuts Laccha Chikki 1000 GM
Rs. 497 Rs. 700
This is a Vegetarian product.
About this item
- Jaipur's Famous (Rajasthan) and Favorite Gajak from the legendary Sahu Gajak Bhandar and 100% Natural & Veg and No added preservatives, no added colour.
- Sahu Gajak Chikki is a handcrafted sweet, non-sticky and nutritious chikki. It is a natural chikki made purely from jaggery & roasted peanuts in a way like it is homemade.
- Jaggery contains a lot of iron & is natural hemoglobin booster. Jaggery being good for digestion & a good natural cleansing agent for the body, it is being used in India as natural after meals or desserts for ages. Chikkies which are a natural combination of jaggery, sugar, peanuts, and tree nuts works as a great natural energy booster.
- Chiki is a natural and healthy food that is kid-friendly and the perfect Indian traditional snack. It is fit for fasting and Upwas. It is a traditional yet healthy Indian snack, mithai. It is also called Peanut Brittle. Chikkies are also perfectly natural and healthy replacements for chocolates.
- Storage Instructions: Store in a dry place, away from direct sunlight, and store in an airtight container..
|Specialty||No artificial colors, No Artificial Flavour, No Genetic Engineering, No Preservatives, Suitable for Vegetarians|
|Other Popular Names of these Snacks||Chikki, Peanut Chikki, Shengdana Chikki, Gud Chikki, Peanut Bytes, Jaggery Peanut Chikki, Laccha Chikki, Groundnut chikki, Moongfali Chikki , Pista Punjabi Chikki and Bhatinda Chikki.|
|Brand||SAHU GAJAK BHANDAR|
|Region Produced In||India|
|Item Package Quantity||1 Box|
|4 Months for Manufacturing Date|
|Appropriate Age Range||Kids to Adults|
|Package Information||Net 1000 Grams Chikki in Airtight Pet Box|
|Manufacturer||Sahu Gajak Bhandar|
|Allergen Information||Pistachio and Peanut|
|Item part number||SGB-CHK-1000|
|Net Quantity||1000 Grams|
|Product Shape||Rectangle Piece
|Ingredients||Peanuts, Jaggery, Sugar, Ghee and Pistachio|
|Serving Size||1000 Grams and 20 to 22 Pieces in Box|
|Country of Origin||India|