- What is Sahu Gajak?
Sahu Gajak is a well-known brand of traditional homemade gajak, a traditional Indian sweet or confectionery. Gajak is typically made from sesame seeds , jaggery and other ingredients and is known for its crunchy and brittle texture. It is a popular treat, especially during festivals like Makar Sankranti in northern India.
- Is Sahu Gajak vegetarian ?
Gajak, in general, is a vegetarian sweet or confectionery. It is typically made from ingredients like sesame seeds, jaggery or sugar, ghee (clarified butter), and various flavorings.
- How long does Sahu Gajak stay fresh?
The shelf life of Sahu Gajak or any chikki product can vary depending on several factors, including the ingredients used, the packaging, and storage conditions. Typically, gajak has a relatively long shelf life if stored in a cool, dry place properly in an airtight container and kept away from moisture.
- Is Sahu Gajak gluten-free?
Yes, Sahu Gajak, like many traditional gajak varieties, is typically gluten-free. Gajak is primarily made from sesame seeds and jaggery or sugar, both of which are naturally gluten-free ingredients. Additionally, ghee (clarified butter), which is often used in gajak preparation, is also gluten-free.
- What are the health benefits of eating Sahu Gajak?
Sahu Gajak is a traditional Indian sweet made primarily from sesame seeds and jaggery or sugar. While it is undoubtedly a delicious treat, it's important to note that gajak is a calorie-dense and sugary food. Sahu Gajak can provide certain nutrients and antioxidants. It's essential nutrient-rich foods to maintain overall health and well-being.
- What are the different types of Sahu Gajak available?
Sahu Gajak, like other gajak brands, offers a variety of gajak products, each with its own unique flavors and ingredients. The specific types available may vary by region and season, but here are some common types of Sahu Gajak that are:
Til (Sesame) Gajak, Dry Fruit Gajak, Til Patti, Tilkut, Peanut (Mungfali) Gajjak, Gur Rewari, Malai Gajak, Coconut Gajak, Spicy Gachak, Gazak Barfi and Sugar-Free Gajak.
- How is Sahu Gajak made? Sahu Gajak Bhandar's preservation of traditional Rajasthani methods no only ensures an authentic taste but also contributes to the cultural heritage and culinary diversity of the region. It's a testament to the importance of tradition in the world of snack food and the value it holds for both producers and consumers.
- Can Sahu Gajak be customized for special occasions?
Yes, Sahu Gajak can be customized for special occasions, such as weddings or festivals, by adding decorative elements or packaging.
- Where can I buy Sahu Gajak?
Sahu Gajak can be purchased at Indian sweet shops, online retailers, or supermarkets that carry Indian food products.
- What is Packing Description of Sahu Gajak Product ?
To prevent gajak from getting soggy and to maintain its freshness, it is often packaged in airtight containers made of plastic or aluminium foil.